The How To below is provided for Building Principals and Guidance Counselors to monitor and prepare progress reports. In particular, to list which student-teacher-courses have no student grades.How to List Courses with No Student Grades to Prepare Progress Reports
In eSchoolData, to find courses with no grades (only applies to middle / high schools):
- Note 1: Middle / High Schools currently use progress reports with grades and up to 3 comments per course and are printed and mailed by BOCES and publish to parent portal.
- Note 2: Middle / High Schools have some courses that do not require grades. Examples: AIS and Science Labs.
- Note 3: Elementary Schools currently use progress reports with no grades and up to 3 comments only and are published to parent portal only.
- Click Academic > Performance > Marking Period Grade Search
- Select Grades: All Grades
- Select Marking Period: 05Wk or 15Wk or 25Wk or 35Wk
- Select Student Grade: No Student Grades Summary
- Click excel icon to open in excel
- If there are any student-teacher-courses listed that required grades, inform the teachers listed prior to the closing of the teacher entry date in order for the teachers to complete progress report entry.
Last Modified on November 17, 2015