Review classes for the January Regents Examinations (including labs) are tentatively scheduled from Monday, December 20th – Monday, January 24th.
Please encourage your students to come to guidance to sign up for Regents Review.
STUDENT REGISTRATION will take place from Monday, December 13th to Thursday, December 16th in the High School Counseling Center. The Counseling Center will be open from 8:30am – 2:00 pm on those days. Class schedules will be mailed home. A counselor (Ms. Chini or Mr. Zaid) will be available in the guidance office after-school until 3:35 to assist students with registering for review classes starting today.
The following January 2011 Regents Review classes are tentatively scheduled:
· Comprehensive English· Physical Setting/Earth Science & Lab
· RCT in Reading· Living Environment & Lab
· RCT in Writing· RCT in Science
· Integrated Algebra· RE in Global History & Geography
· Geometry· RCT in Global Studies
· Algebra2/Trigonometry· RE in U.S. History & Government
· RCT in Mathematics· RCT in U.S. History & Gov’t
Click here to download a Regents Review Student Registration Form
Last Modified on December 16, 2010